Three Rivers Ringers is a non-profit corporation based in Pennsylvania, and is solely supported by contributions from the ensemble and the general public. As a Federal 501(c)3 organization, all donations to Three Rivers Ringers are tax-deductible.
If you would like to support the Three Rivers Ringers, you may send a check to:
Three Rivers Ringers
PO Box 79180
Pittsburgh, PA 15216
Three Rivers Ringers also accepts online donations via PayPal. To donate, click below. Please be sure to tell us how you would like your name to appear on our donor list, and to provide your address so we can send an acknowledgment letter.
Donor Benefits – 2019 Annual Fund
$1,000+: Platinum Level
- Private handbell workshop with Linda Boice, Interim Artistic Director
- 8 complimentary concert tickets to any ticketed TRR performances during the 2019-2020 season
$500-999: Gold Level
- Sponsorship of your choice of a TRR musician during a concert series in the 2019-2020 concert season, including special recognition and an opportunity to meet your TRR musician
- 6 complimentary concert tickets to any ticketed TRR performances during the 2019-2020 season
$250-499: Silver Level
- One complimentary TRR merchandise item
- 4 complimentary concert tickets to any ticketed TRR performances during the 2019-2020 season
$100-249: Bronze Level
- 10% discount on all Three Rivers Ringers merchandise
- 2 complimentary concert tickets to any ticketed TRR performances during the 2019-2020 season
$50-99: Copper Level
- Donors are invited to an open rehearsal & reception with Three Rivers Ringers during the 2019-2020 concert season
$25-49: Tin Level
- Donors are listed in TRR program books for 12 months
All donor benefits are cumulative with the exception of concert tickets.
Financial support is essential to the health and growth of any nonprofit corporation, but the support of volunteers is just as important. If you would like to volunteer with the Three Rivers Ringers, please contact the Managing Director, Dan Fernandez, at email@example.com or at 412.229.RING.